Feb 24, 2012

Why Franchisors Could Digitize Their Brains - Now That Is Franchise-Able!

After I started franchising my company, I would frequently have prospective purchasers asked me why must I purchase your franchise? I figured which was interesting simply because they generally had approached me with an advertisement, so clearly they'd grounds to purchase the franchise, without me making reference to other things. Nonetheless, my standard quip back could be

"Because I've produced a business design with two decades of mistakes built from it, individuals is going to be mistakes that you simply will not make, therefore, your odds of setting it up right the very first time are greatly enhanced."

Okay so, let us discuss the way forward for franchising or at best a possible scenario from the sector in let us say 20-3 decades. The thing is There is a fascinating article in "What's Enlightenment?" Within the September - November 2005 problem which started on-page 82 entitled "Picturing Our Immortal Future," and also at the finish of this article there is a subtitle running over the which begged the question by means of statement "If You're Able To Digitize the mind You Are Able To Copy It right into a Robot," and by doing this, essentially you may be copying yourself.

Now then, I understand a great deal about duplication, particularly copying a business design and thus, Let me address how this may affect franchising within the a long time - a few of these future technologies which we'll have within the next 10-20 years, others not for 30 approximately. The thing is, at this time we're mapping a persons mind, and shortly we are mapping ideas of person minds and putting them into corresponding ones and zeros. At that time we'll have the ability to copy ideas, thought changing, as well as downloaded mind. Quite simply, you can live forever within a pc, or within the social networking.

You may have the ability to upload your mind right into a new body, or right into a robot. After I was franchising my opportunity, we did not obtain that technology clearly, there have been many occasions If only Used to do. After two days of coaching, the franchisee would return to their territory and start their business, but let's say they understood exactly what I understood? Let's say I possibly could put a robot up for grabs of the business to assist them to make business choices instantly? That will easily be worth something, moving my findings, encounters, and natural understanding from the business design I produced in to the heart of the company.

Well, let's say I licensed my brain, my ideas, and every one of it to some start up entrepreneur included in franchise? Imagine the things they could do even on your own knowing my 20 or 3 decades experience in the market? Would you see my point? Is it feasible that the franchisor could digitize their brain, after which license it to franchises so others could become effective in their own individual companies for a small fee? What can the charge be you request? Well, because the franchise industry has figured that out, it may be five to seven Percent from the gross revenue.

Anyway, I really hope you've loved present day ideas around the future franchising. Have you got any comments or questions, if that's the case you might shoot me an e-mail, but for now, I think you'll will surprise consider all of this and think onto it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment